As your loved ones age and their pace naturally slows down, household chores can become one less thing that you have to worry about. You can focus more on your or your loved one’s health, wellness and recovery when daily tasks are taken care of by a homemaker from Caring Homecare Services.
- Planning and preparing meals
- Light housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning client’s bathroom, kitchen maintenance, etc.)
- Personal laundry and linens
- Make/change bed
- Grocery shopping
- Dropping off and picking up the dry cleaning
- Keeping an inventory of household supplies
- Out-of-town travel assistance
Please call us at 845-901-7272 to take advantage of our services.